Meet your Parent Liaison Team!
Block 1 and 2 – Sarah Wilson and Victoria Campbell
Blocks 2 and 3 – Rose Hohepa
Blocks 3 and 4 – Simone Harvey and Natalie Robertson
General enquiries – all Parent Liaisons
At Beenyup we are committed to strengthening positive relationships and engagement between home and school. Parent liaisons are parents of our school who assist our school community in building brighter futures together. Their role is to:
- Help develop the relationship between home and school. This may include facilitating communication between parents and Beenyup Primary.
- Offer guidance on who to speak with at the school and where to find specific school information.
- Welcome new families to Beenyup Primary.
- Share the school’s goals and vision.
- Provide feedback to the school regarding family engagement strategies.
Their role is not:
- complaints management
- to discuss other children